Add water to the cigarette bottle and cover the metal tube by 0.8-1CM. The water should not be too much, not more than 2CM, otherwise it will be difficult to suck up.
2. Connect the metal pipe to the pot body, and then connect the pot body to the cigarette bottle firmly.
3. Put the round cigarette tray on the pot body and fix it.
4. Fasten the cigarette bowl grommet on the cigarette tray, then place the cigarette bowl on the grommet, and pay attention to the air seal; do not use too much force when placing the ceramic cigarette bowl, otherwise it will easily lead to breakage.
5. Put a pipe grommet on the pipe mouth of the pot body, connect the wooden end of the pipe to the black rubber port, and pay attention to the air seal; if it is a multi-pipe smoke pot, connect the other pipes in turn.
6. Sprinkle the shredded hookah
on the ceramic bowl to keep the cigarette smooth. Pay attention not to put the shredded tobacco too much or too crowded; and it is recommended to keep a little space between the top of the shredded tobacco and the bottom of the tin foil.
7. Cut a square tin foil, wrap the whole ceramic cigarette bowl with the cigarette material in it and pinch it tightly (keep it sealed), and poke some small holes on the tin foil with a toothpick or one end of a carbon clip
8. Use a carbon clip to clip a piece of charcoal for hookah, and use a lighter to burn the charcoal to red; note that the black part of the carbon is not burned at this time, you can use a straw to start inhaling and spit it out, which can speed up the burning of all the carbon, but do not use it at this time. Inhale into the lungs.
9. Put on a windscreen, if you enjoy shisha outdoors, the windscreen can prevent the wind from blowing away the dust of the charcoal.
10. Put the disposable suction nozzle on the pipe and try to take a few puffs; at this time, the charcoal combustion may not be enough, you can start to inhale and spit it out to speed up the burning of the charcoal, but do not inhale into the lungs.
11. The air valve is used to prevent gas from entering the cigarette bottle. When there is an empty cigarette nozzle, the valve should be blocked with a small steel ball.